lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

It's almost Christmas!!

It's this time of the year again!! It's almost Christmas!! Are you thinking of traveling to visit your family? Of course you are...
Last year my family had this huge party over at Laredo TX... my family and I were so excited that we started packing like ten days early... cause we had lots of things to give our families (presents, etc)... and so we found out that we had run out of packing space. So I grab the phone and call one of my friends and ask him for a trunk and he's like... "oh well man... you know... I'm not sure if I can help you with that one, I'm just moving in and you know, it's a mess 'round here...". So I got it... no one wants to lend you trunks because they think you won't give 'em back. So I go online and look for some cheap and nice trunks... and I stumbled upon this great webpage:

http://www.shopwiki.com/wiki/luggage

This is a great webpage because it not only has a HUGE amount of trunks, luggage related products (such as locks, laptop packs, and passport wallets), but also it has them organized, in an understandable interface, etc. It asks you "which kind of traveler are you" and depending on your answer is the equipment you choose. Plus, it also has the dimensions each airline allows without having to pay for that extra luggage fee we all hate!

I didn't know buying for luggage could be so specific, yet made so easy by a webpage like this. I'll repeat it:
http://www.shopwiki.com/wiki/luggage#What+Kind+of+Traveller+Are+You?

It's all for right now
g'luck with Christmas!!

No hay comentarios: